Friday, October 21, 2016

[blog one]

Story Time Jesus, Syrian Refugees and The Election

For my paper, I plan to study the Story time Jesus meme about religion the Syrian Refugee crisis and the current election candidates. In America today, this is a topic that is alarming to some and second nature to others. Political candidates reference this, current offices holders speak cautiously on it and yet there is still an uproar between conservatives and liberals. There is a strong disconnect when looking at what a majority of Conservative Republicans, who claim to be christian, tend to say contrary to what scripture like Matthew 25 says.



By studying individuals in the current political election who relate to a Christian background, I hope to find a correlation with Christian Liberals adhering to Matthew 25:35-36 saying “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me”. What I am also taking into consideration is the selection of the write in candidates. By having a large number of individuals, I can research multiple election nominees.The memes about religion attached are just a few that related to this topic. I look forward to sharing sobering, honest and convicting research

No comments:

Post a Comment